StopCold is the first comprehensive recovery management program for smoking cessation. Incorporating innovative practice-wide initiatives, StopCold is both simple and effective. Furthermore, the proprietary StopCold treatment method incorporates creative solutions to the common challenges associated with permanent smoking cessation, including the following:
- Although patients trust their doctors and want to follow their advice, physicians repeatedly offer a quit smoking recommendation with little success.
- Tobacco and nicotine are addictive substances.
- Patients struggle to quit smoking on their own. In fact, only 1% do so successfully each year.
- Even with prescription therapies, patients still struggle to quit smoking.
- Although success is tripled if counseling is provided in conjunction with medication, current time constraints make it difficult for physicians to assist with ongoing behavior modification.
Designed by a physician for physicians, StopCold was specifically created to overcome the above obstacles and deliver permanent results. Combined with patient-tailored protocols and interventions, the StopCold program offers a unique blend of innovative therapies and traditional treatment in the context of ongoing physician and counselor support.
Learn additional information about this innovative treatment protocol by clicking on the buttons for Program Components and Program Benefits.